Two of our members, AUC and UCU, are hosting Model United Nation conferences. We’re excited to see University College students engage in the practice of international law, politics and negotiation.
UCUMUN is extremely excited to be offering five committee simulations this year:
- Disarmament and International Security Committee (DISEC);
- Crisis Security Council (UNSC);
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC);
- Human Rights Council (UNHRC); and
- International Court of Justice (ICJ).
Applications for Delegates are still open until March 2nd, at midnight. For further information and how to apply, please visit their website. For any questions and/or queries don’t hesitate to contact them via email@example.com.
AUCMUN will be hosting four committee simulations this year:
- Historic Security Council (HSC);
- Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC);;
- Human Rights Council (HRC);
- Special Political (SPECPOL);
Applications close on March 3. For further information and how to apply, please visit their website. For any questions, you can contact the organising committee via firstname.lastname@example.org.