The UCSRN consists of two committees, both organize events and meets regurarly to discuss matters concerning all members. These committees are the foundation of the UCSRN as they are the main contact point with members.
The Academic Committee consists of nine Academic Representatives from the member UCs of the UCSRN. This organ of the UCSRN focusses on the academic side. They update the UC Database yearly, organize academic events and strives to maintain the honours level of education. For the academic year 2021–2022, the Academic Committee is composed of the following members:
|UCG||Le Hai Thao|
|UCTilburg||Jazlyn van den Broek|
Their goals are:
- Use the Academic Committee as a platform to exchange best practices.
- Ensure that all University Colleges have the equal opportunity to be involved in organising academic events.
- Evaluate budget proposals for academic events while ensuring that this budget is used fairly and to its fullest potential.
- Be a medium of support for incoming, current and outgoing students.
- Increase the visibility of the UCSRN by promoting the academic tools offered to students.
The Social Committee consists of nine Social Representatives from the member UCs of the UCSRN. They organize social events for members of the UCSRN, update the committee database and foster cooperation between members. For the academic year 2021–2022, the Social Committee is composed of the following members:
Their goals are:
- Raise awareness of its functions and the UCSRN’s amongst UC students.
- Establish and foster inter-UC connections.
- Fairly and transparently represent UC students.