The Social Committee consists of nine Social Representatives from the member UCs of the UCSRN. For the Academic year 2020 – 2021, the Social Committee is composed of
AUC: Stijn Maathuis
EUC: Freya Peers
LUC: Olivier Dutilleux
UCG: Eva Douglas
UCM: Noa Zogo
UCR: Daimy Zaal
UCT: Robin Ross
UCTilburg: Ebbe Tim Ottens
UCU: Nadia Scheepens
The Social Committee aspires to…
- Connect the different University Colleges together and ensure equal participation and general satisfaction.
- Redefine the function and tasks of the social committee to reach its full potential and possibilities
- Foster the understanding and communication between the individual UC’s as well as the UCSRN as a whole.
- Raise awareness and representation of the UCSRN and its UC’s through the possible means of the Social Committee.
The Academic Committee consists of nine Academic Representatives from the member UCs of the UCSRN. For the Academic year 2020 – 2021, the Academic Committee is composed of
AUC: Ange Asare
EUC: Emilie Joubert
LUC: Edde Jansen
UCG: John Nagler
UCM: Vitor da Silva
UCR: Maaike van’t Spijker
UCT: Mika Bos
UCTilburg: Maciej Gadzała
UCU: Valentina Esconjauregi
The Academic Committee aspires to…
- Use the platform to exchange best practices.
- Be a medium of support for both incoming as well as outgoing UC students.
- Increase involvement of UCs that are relatively further away.
- Evaluate budget proposals for academic events and provide support where necessary and justified.